Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Penny Dreadful Season 2 Episodes 5-8 Recap

Hi guys! Hope you had an amazing weekend! mine was a little bit lonely since my mom abandoned me, she went on a trip with her friends so I was home alone since Friday! still I'm so happy for her, she had such a great time, I did a silly thing, but I'm going to talk about that in another post because Penny Dreadful guys, PENNY DREADFUL!!!! my lord, it's so so so freaking good!
On the last episodes we see so much darker moments of two characters and I'm really pleased with it, so I hope you enjoy this recap that I made, and probably you're going to see a little bit of the silly thing I did (hair color related), can't believe the last episode is coming next week!





Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love