Friday, October 30, 2015

Dear Stranger

Dear stranger, oh no, wait the stranger is me, since it's been a long long time since my last post here. I even wrote a far well to all of you who kindly maybe stop here by chance and casualty, but today I realized that I've been missing my little corner of the interwebs, the place where I used to write about those books I've been reading, and since a long time I don't write a review, so you know what? I decided to come back
Am I going to make big changes around here? probably not many since my connections are limited thanks to the lost of my computer desk and a few weeks ago laptop, which is going to be expansive to repair, so I'm going to be preparing my posts on my ipad and at work probably from time to time.
I'm going to share more photography, street photography and places in my home town and of course book reviews because i love books.
About the booktube channel, well, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with that, probably not, but well see.
It's good to be back! and here are some snapshots from simple moments in autumn







Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love