Monday, November 30, 2015

Crazy week, crazy weekend

As the title said, I had a crazy week, and crazy weekend, lots of work going on, specially since the examination week starts today, I swear I can feel the anxiety of the kids, poor things!, but I'm sure all of them are going to do it great, or at least I hope so, specially my students.
I've been working in some christmas elves of gnomes? I'm not sure how to call them, that my mom is doing, made by order since her friends bought her 24!, so a lot of work to do, handmade work, which I love and I can do while I'm watching tv.
To be honest those moments are the ones that I enjoy the most.
So today I'm going to leave you with a little video, something to cheer you up in this crazy monday, I seariously hope to slow down a little bit, and write some reviews during the week, there's also a few more things that I want to share with you, but later. it's almost Christmas!!!!!



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love