Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Bucket List

I remember when I watched the movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson that I used to have a list very similar, "Things Someday I'll Do", back then I didn't know anything about bucket lists or anything like that, it was just a list, a very small one that with the years I added more and more elements, ending with the list that I'm going to share with you. Of course a few of the points are already done, which I'm going to share in another post, but for the moment this is the list, without scratches in case you want to share it, copy, used or just simply read it.




Bucket List

PERSONAL:


Have a good relationship with my mom
Have a father/daughter dance
Answer the 50 questions that will free your mind
Go to an abandoned building and take photos on it
Have a dog
See the sunrise and the sunset on the same day
Write a book and share it with the world
Upload at least three videos publicly that weren’t document your life
Make document your life for a year
Have at least two other editions of HP and the sorcerer’s stone
Do my bookshelf project (fill the whole bookshelf that I made with books that I absolutely love or really, really want to read.
Have a bunny called Thumper
Have a pretty edition of Little Women
Have pretty editions of fairy tales
Learn to drive
Get my driver’s license
Own a car
Buy a vintage camera (A Minolta would be my dream)
Have the Chronicles of Narnia
Have the Harry Potter movies and books
Have the Hunger Games trilogy
Have the George R. R. Martin
Have His Dark Materials trilogy
See the Nutcracker on Christmas eve
Go to a Musical with my mom
Go to the ballet with my mom
Go on a picnic
Own a DSLR camera or a SLR camera
Write a message, seal it in a bottle and throw it in the ocean or river
Do a 365 challenge (whichever)
Make a successful fundraiser campaign that involve books, photography and travel
Be debts free
Have a pretty house
Make a photobook and give my mom one as a present
See an amazing thing
Make a documentary about my mom
Do a vlog or documentary of myself like the beginning of “The beginners”
Have a youtube channel
Participate in NaNoWriMo
Spend a whole day awake
Have a pretty edition of the Secret Garden
Play a video game from start to end
Have a secret garden!
Dye my hair pink
Dye my hair purple
Get a bookish tattoo
Read all the J. K. Rowling books
Have at least 10 editions of Alice adventures in wonderland
Have The little prince in French
Collect something pretty
Make an analog project with my cameras
Take a day in my life pictures
Start a successful business with my mom
Explore a haunted house
Plant a tree
Carve my name into it 25 years later
Bury a time capsule
Do yoga
Have my picture in the newspaper for a good reason
Appear on TV for a good reason
Ride in a bike
Own a pretty bike
Stomp on grapes and make wine
Watch a killer whale
See dolphins
Pet a wolf
Have my feet flesh eaten by flesh eating fish
Pet a cow, a pig, a lamb and a horse
Cut out processed food
Turn vegetarian
Grow and eat my own vegetables
Make a career of my passion
Solve a rubik’s cube without cheating
Have my portrait painted
Write the story of my life
Write a letter to a future person, telling them what I want them to know about my life, and the lessons I have learned
Have a pen pal I meet at some point in my life
Write a letter to everyone I love
Write a will
Perform a public speech
Dance in the pouring rain
Stay up all night and watch the sun rise over the sea
Surround myself with positive people
Indulge a candlelit and fairy lights dinner
Write a love letter
Get a significant tattoo
TRAVEL:
Travel by my own once
Go on a road trip with my mom
Go on a road trip across the US
Visit 10 places in Europe (Ireland, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Austria)
See the boreal lights
See the snow and play with it
Stay in a cabin during winter time and read in front of a chimney
Go to the WWOHP and Disneyland
Visit Oscar Wilde’s tomb
Visit the Bronte’s house
Visit Louisa May Alcott museum
Go to the little mermaid statue in Copenhagen
Go to the Hans Christian Andersen museum
Go to the Lewis Carroll museum
Go to the Charles Dickens museum
Go to a Harry Potter tour
Throw a dart at a map and travel where it lands
Jump on a random train with only my backpack
Be in two places at once
Cross a country using only public transport
Attend to a music festival in another country
Fly first class
Go to the Vatican with my mom
Travel somewhere with my mom
Meditate in a Buddhist Temple
Spend a week in a silent retreat
Climb a mountain
Hike through a jungle
Witness a solar eclipse
Watch a meteor shower lying on an abandoned beach
Sleep under the stars
Experience an earthquake
Shower under a waterfall
Go to a concert of: Eisley, Merriment, Perma, The Honey Trees, Beirut, Emilie Autumn (Any of them)
See a Cirque de Soleil show
See a broadway play
Make a snowman
Ride in a hot air balloon
Ride in a limo
Ride in a horse
See at least one of the seven  man made wonders from actuality (Chichen Itza, christ the redeemer, taj mahal, the great wall of china, machu pichu, ancient city of petra, the roman colosseum)
ALTRUIST:
Donate my hair for make wigs to people with cancer
Donate blood
Give my lunch to the homeless
Make a difference in at least one person’s life
Pick or buy flowers and give them to strangers
Donate to charity
Help a complete stranger
Organize Christmas dinner for the homeless
Take part in a volunteer program
Give an abandoned pet a home
Help someone complete an item on their bucket list
Do something nice for someone who will never find out
Visit someone in jail and learn his/her story
LEARN:
Make a patchwork quilt
Make a granny square crochet blanket
Become a good tarot reader
Learn sign language
Learn morse code
Learn to sew my own clothes
Learn to play the guitar
Speak fluent French





Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love