Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 recap

2015 recap
As usual, I set a few resolutions for myself in 2015, it was the first year in which I put less goals and I feel that I fail more dramatically, still, I was able to accomplish a few, so let’s see how my 2015 resolutions went.


    Goodreads reading challenge 36 books: this one was my pride, I read a total of 70 books which was pretty awesome, it’s the year in which I read the most in my life, so very proud of it.



    Re-read the books that I bought on physical form: this one was kind of silly since I bough more books since I set it (in which I had 15 books), but I managed to read 12


    TBR Jar challenge:
-A Classic that I didn’t read before
-An Indie Author
-Two books that I got for free on Kindle
-Finish the series that I’ve been postponing: I finished the prophecy of the sisters 
-Read a saga: The last apprentince saga by Joseph Delaney
-Two books from the same author: Love Rosie and The Time of my Life by Cecilia Ahern
-A book that I’m scared to read: Flowers in the Attic
-A non-fiction book or a book based on a real person: Wild
-A book I’ve been wanting to read but others came first: Born Wicked
-A duology: the little blue envelope 
-A book that I only heard positive comments: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
-A book that I discovered through goodreads recommendations


Read at least two books of the month on the goodreads groups I joined: I read A bad beginning and The Reptip Room by Lemony Snicket 

 Retake my original plan of my bookshelf project and only buy books that I love: kind of followed but I also bought books that I've been wanting to read for so long, but the bookshelf is full now. 

 Quote / Memory jar: Done, and I will share more about this later

 Review every book that I read and do it immediately: kind of, I reaview lots of them tho, but still I feel like I need to work on that more

 Letters to 2015 video: I only did 4 videos and quit so a complete failure. 

 Be more social leaving comments in blog posts and videos that I like: still need to work on this one

And my biggest failures:

 Do all the video ideas I have in my notebook
 365 challenge
 52 photos of my mom
 52 analog using my holga
 12 letters project
 An act of kindness monthly
 a day in my life monthly
a series of photos montly.

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love