Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!!

After these very well deserved two weeks of winter break, today I'm back to work, which means that I can use the computer in my break to write to you. Hope your festivies went well and that you had an amazing time with your beloved ones.
Even with the diet and so, I had a great time, and specially I relaxed a little bit, which was what I needed the most, I never thought that I was so destressed for the results of my blood test, until I finally sit down and cried a little bit, and then I realized that I shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself, I remember all the blessings that I have, all the good things and the fact that the person I admire the most is diabetic and hypertensive, and she's the strongest woman I know, she's always so active and her energy is something that most people envy, she looks younger for her age. My mom is amazing and it was thanks to her support that I said no more! I'm not going to cry for silly things, I can do this diet (even in christmas time), I can get back to health and I can change my life if I want to.
I have a few resolutions that I want to share with you, but that would have to wait till tomorrow because I forgot my notebook, but for today, I just want to say that I'm ok, that I'm relaxed and ready for new adventures in this 2016! and who wouldn't be happy with this silly face of my sweet baby on New Year's Eve!



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love