Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Danish Girl / Movie Review


A week ago I went to see The Danish Girl with my mom, OMG it was amazing. Directed by Tom Hooper and staring by Eddie Redmayne as Einar Wegener / Lili Elbe and Alicia Vikander as Gerda Wegener, the movie was a delight, it seriously surprised me with the heartbreaking performance of Alicia and Eddie, both transmited such perfectly that it was hard not to love both, and feel sad for some aspects of the story.
The movie is based on the book of the same name, and is slightly inspired in the life of the Danish painters Einar and Gerda Wegener. I gave this movie a rating of

and also made a video in which I talk more about it in case you want to see it. Let me know if you watch the movie and your thought on it.


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love