Monday, February 29, 2016

And the Oscar goes to...

Alicia Vikander!!!!!!

I know, I know, but I'm so happy for her, like I mentioned on my review of The Danish Girl, her performance as Gerda was just perfect, so of course this was my favorite moment of all the ceremony. Her speach was honest and beautiful and the part when she talks to Eddie, OMG I was in tears!

We knew that Leonardo was going to win the Oscar, but I'm still sostain that Eddie deserved the Oscar and not him, and Leo's speach was so heartless and a little bit boring, still congratulations to him. 
Still don't know why The Danish Girl wasn't nominated as best movie, but I'm happy that Spotlight won, and Michael Keaton expreassion was priceless!
Did you enjoy the ceremony?

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love