Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bucket List / Update

Back on December, I post about my Bucket List, and Today I decided that it's time to share some updates which I'm going to do in different posts as a new series I guess? anyway, here are a few of the things that I can actually scratch from the list.

Have long hair (the longest I can get it)



Yes, every single day I regret those five minutes of stupidity in which I took the scissors and chop my hair!

Have short hair (The shortest I can tolerate)


Dye my hair blond or have highlights



Not my brightest decision, but oh well, we learn from experience and it was something that I needed to do, and I can actually say I did it!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love