Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Red hair don't care

Hello lovelies!

Probably you didn't notice from my previous post, because the light wasn't the best and because I had my hair in a little pony tail, but I dyed my hair red again! Yes, I know, I promised myself never again, but I couldn't help it when I saw the new gorgeous color from Nutrisse, OMG it's the prettiest!
I usually don't talk about brands here, but let me tell you this, I love how vibrant the reds from nutrisse are, and to be honest, my hair is soft as usual, even after the crazy things I did before like those terrible highlights.
Red is by far my favorite color, and while I love it, sometimes is more like I need to be in the right mood to use it in my hair. Last year I wasn't in the mood very long, because after winter break I went back to brunette, and stayed with that color most of the year until the highlights and then went back once more to brunette.
But for some reason, 2016 has been crazy, and red was what I need it, so let me know what you think! This is the one I used (in mexico, not sure in other countries)







Also I got new prescription glasses, but more about them on another post, until then, don't they look awesome? I'm so happy with my selection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love