Monday, February 15, 2016

The Wolf Tribe / A New Project

It started like this, you sit down, wrote your resolutions for 2016, and then everything goes on other directions.
I've been distracted of my goals, the truth is that I only read two books on January and one was a re-read, we are in mid February and I'm still starting a second re-read of a book that I read in a few days, a book that I loved so much that after I finished for the first time, I had to re-read it immediately two years ago.
So you wonder, what's going one? right? You know that something must be wrong because you already forgot about your resolutions, and when you stop reading is because you need to change something.
I've been distracted for a situation that is a good thing, and I'm going to share about it in another post, but today I'm going to talk about The Wolf Tribe.
I was feeling so distress, specially after I said enough is enough with a few of my resolutions, I wasn't paying attention, my heart wasn't on it and I realize that I needed to listen to my heart more closely.
So I meditate, it wasn't easy, but I did it, and I made a special meditation, one to find out which animal was my totem, my spiritual animal.

It was during this time that I started to feel an affinity with the tarot once more, I always loved to learn more about it, but my practice is sporadic, specially because I noticed that I didn't feel comfortable with my tarot decks, I have two great decks, but I feel so distracted by the images that I can't concentrate in the real meaning.

So I did the meditation, and I wasn't at all surprised with the spirit animal that came to me, The Wolf.
I'm not goint to give all the details in the meaning of this magnificent animal, but the fact that it came in this particular moment of my life meant a lot to me. The wolf is a connection with your instincts, and a seeker of freedom:

 it could be a call to live your life more freely, to bring the intensity of passion in your everyday endeavors.
Wolves are wild animals that are not easily domesticated and when they appear as spirit guides, they could be an invitation to look at what supports your authentic self and the true expression of yourself. The wolf totem is a reminder to keep your spirit alive and trust your instincts to find the way that will best suit you
The previous days, I was talking with my best friend about Tarot, and how cool it would be create your own tarot deck, I remember asking if that was possible, and he said yes, do it, because that's the way of my best friend, always supporting my crazy ideas, even when they came to nothing, but he always says that I must try.

And when my Wolf came, it was a signal, I had to do something, and so I started

I knew that I needed the blessing of the Goddess, so the back of my tarot deck is this one:
I don't know how long is going to take, but I'm going to work on this project for the next couple of days, weeks, even months, I'm going to create  The Wolf Tribe Tarot Deck as a present for myself, and a way to connect with the energy and my heart.

Why The Wolf Tribe and not Pack?
Well, the pack is usually from the same species, and I'm intending to use different animals to represent the arcana, animals that have a special meaning to me, that resonate with my soul just like the Wolf, but always keeping in mind that this is the tribe of the Wolf, the one who started this dream.


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love