Wednesday, March 2, 2016

In Which I Went To See Maroon 5

Hi Everyone! OMG I don't know where to start since words can't make justice to how I feel right now, I let one day to pass, but still my brain is trying to process all. So I'm just going to share the adventure with you.
The day started like any other day, woke up, took a shower, went to work, but the butterflies on my tummy were more like ravens.
At noon I said goodbye to co-workers and went to Carl's Jr. (weird uh?), where I had lunch with the little sis and from there to the Airport. The flight was at 4:15pm so we had plenty of time, but better save than sorry.
It's been a long time since I took a flight and with the blood pressure problem I was a little bit concern, but things went great. It was like the stars planned the whole thing.
The flight was ok, we arrived on time, and the subway system was so perfect that the station where we had to arrive was just outside the Auditorium, Magic!
But the true Magic came when the real concert started, I called real concert because you know, there's a band that open the concert, and even when it was a good band, I wasn't paying enough attention to them, they passed like a blur, but Maroon 5...Oh Dear God!
They played non-stop, the energy, everything was perfect, and Adam, should I need to say more?
I didn't feel the cold, I didn't feel tired at all, I had all the energy that Adam was transmiting to all the people who screamed, sang and jumped with his voice.
Sorry for the pictures quality, as usual, I forgot my camera between the emotion and excitment. Also, the view from the window on the airplane caused me nightmares, I mean look at these two!

















Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love