Saturday, April 30, 2016

Little Collections - Teapots

Hi Everyone!
Finally I took the camera and started to shoot the project that I've been talking without saying much during the last few days, "Little Collections".
To be honest I never thought about myself as a collector, probably the book that I recently read affected me a little bit, but I've been thinking could I collect something? 
In the book, Frederick collected butterflies, and later he would collect Miranda of course, but that's on the review, so that left me thinking in not a twisted way that a collection must be cool, but butterflies is definitely not my thing since he killed them just to keep them.
I kept thinking about the subject and realized that maybe in not a big scale, but I have little collections here and there, the more I keep looking through my bedroom, the more I discovered that at least I have 5 different collections, so I decided to start this new series, hope you like them!


My Teapots collection started with this tiny little thing that was a present from my best friend, I remember that the moment I set eyes on it I felt in love, it was so tiny and it was the most delicate porcelain thing I ever had in my hands!
This one was just stole my heart, there was another similar that said tea, but I'm not a tea person, I'm a coffee person, so of course, I had to have this one!
The desing of this one just took my beath away, it was so delicate and pretty!
Being a Christmas lover, of course I had to have one to celebrate my favorite time of the year!
This one is pretty similar to my third one with tiny blue flowers which i think are so so pretty
And my last but not least, was a present from my mom, I love the design and of course the fact that also came with a mug or teacup? whatever, I just love that is golden and shinny :)


Also I made this silly video!

well I hope you enjoy this post, happy weekend and I will see you on Monday! Game of Thrones day!!!!!! (well that's tomorrow but on monday I'll post my recap review video and post)






Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love