Friday, May 20, 2016

Disclaimer / Book Review




To be completely honest, when I started to read this book, I felt it was kind of predictable, the succesful woman hiding something from her past to her husband, the typical infidelity, with the consequences. 
The husband feeling betrayed, the son who is a failure case, not like his parents.
The person who is looking for revenge for something they feel agravated.
Still I kept reading, and the more I read, the more I felt I was reading something pretty standard, until the true is revealed...
Should I say that I didn't see that coming?, well I didn't, honestly I didn't, I was so encased in placing the book in predictable, expecting what other books with the same subject or movies or tv shows would bring, that I didn't stop to look at the facts, I didn't stop to give the book a chance until it shocked me, so I must say that the slap in my face was well deserved.
Still, even when the twist of the story, and the way it was described and narrated was good, I didn't like any of the characters, they are horrible people, all of them!
So of course I couldn't love this book, and for that reason I gave it:

But certainly I would recommend it, so if you are interesting on this kind of book, give it a chance and don't judge it like I did.

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love