Saturday, May 7, 2016

Little Collections - Mugs + Teacups

Hi Everyone!
Second installment of Little Collections, and Today I'm sharing with you my mugs and teacups.
No, I don't use them on regular basis, they are merely for decorative purposes, I know, I know, kind of crazy, but like my teapots, these ones are my favorites and I couldn't risk them to suffer a kitchen accident like so many other mugs in my life.

These tiny little pieces of happines are part of the set my best friend gave me, the ones that started my obssession!
I got these ones the same day I got my first real size teapot.
A present from one of my besties, and yes, I have a soft spot in my heart for James Dean!

I got this one beacuse I was trying to find the perfect mug for my morning coffee, but I loved it so much that I couldn't bring myself to use it.

I was going to give this one as a present, but had second thought :)
A christmast mug had to be part of my collection
I can't recall how this one came to my life, but I loved the design
Pewter, so so so pretty, I saw more but mom didn't let me get the others :/
Part of my teapot, I just simply love the design
And of course these two were a must have!









And last but not least, I felt in love with this one, such a beautiful memento from that amazing night listening, singing and falling in love with Adam Levine, I mean, with Maroon 5 





Well I hope you enjoy this second collection, happy weekend!





Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love