Thursday, June 30, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 - Winds of Winter / Review

My heart is still in pain because another season came to end, but to be hones, this one has been the best end of season in Game of Thrones history!

The calmness at the beginning of the episode (I'm not going to lie) annoyed me a little because I was thinking they are wasting so much time, specially after episode 9 which was so freaking intense at the beginning, but then I relaxed and started to enjoy all the calm moments, the details, the cinematography was the best and the music oh dear lord! perfection!
The events that follow, the intensity in Cersei's look, and then the taste of reveange, she's my favorite villain, my favorite! I'm telling you now.
There are so many details that I want to treasure, but just let me tell you my favorite, Arya Stark finally being the badass girl we all know she is, goodbye to Walder Frey.
I don't want to spoil this episode completely to you so in case you didn't watch it already do yourself a favor and do it!
In case you want spoilers or want to discuss further, check the review that I made! In any case it was one of my favorite episodes for sure.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love