Friday, June 3, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episodes 5 and 6 / Review

To say that I've been a little sick is put it nicely, not only my throat hurt like hell, but every time I cof, my chest is in pain, so instead of recap the whole episode, I decided to review it in a different way. Just for the record, there are spoilers but you already know it.

Best moments of The door:
1. Sansa shooing away Little Finger: finally there was no more little Sansa but Lady Sansa, and the face of little finger when she came in with her attitude like she's not going to take more crap from him,just priceless.
2. "She's the one that was promised" the red priestess talking about Daenerys, not the prince that was promised as the prophecy said, but "The One"
3. Hodor or Willys becoming Hodor, thanks to the stupidity of Bran, Willys not only lost himself, but grew up traumatized with his own death.

Best Moments of Blood of my blood:
1. Arya leaving behind being no one and accepted that she has to change her own destiny, this is going to be interesting.
2. Daenerys making all the dothrakies blood of her blood, you must admit that was a badass moment as usual.

Well, now I'm going back to bed because my blood preasure is in a party here.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love