Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pretty Spines

Long long long time no see! My summer break was a tiredsome one, with more worries than relax, more work than lazy time, but still I managed to accomplish some of my projects, prepare yourself for some videos book related and one of them is going to be a bookshelf tour!
But for today, inspired by Sanne from Books and Quills on youtube, I'm going to share a simple video with some of my favorite pretty spines!

From the simplicity of Peter Pan, the little details of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tals, to the complexity of Nana and the simply stunning beauty of little women, hope you enjoy them!


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love