Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!!

Before I dissapear for a few days (as you probably already notice), I wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and lots of love and peace to you and your families, friends and beloved ones.
2016 has been quite and interesting year, and certainly there were moments that I'm going to treasure. After losing my voice completely, finally I'm back on my channel, and made two weeks of videos, I'm going to return to the blog community on the first week of January with 2016 resolutions recap, best moments and lots and lots of pictures that probably I'm going to be taking in the next coming days, also with new content, and the last reviews of 2016, in case you want to have a look before, you can always check my channel.
And last but not least, this is the beauty of community, the beauty of booktube, and people that love books that share their love, and when one member of this wonderful community came with this beautiful idea, we respond.
Thanks Simon for this amazing video! You can check his blog here and I leave you with this beautiful video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love