Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Raven Cycle Saga / Book Review

It's weird to find a book that combine the perfect mix of mystery, supernatural and badass characters, but The Rave Cycle saga does it. 
To explain my love for the books I must start with a trio of psychics and how interesting they are, how weird and complex the rest of the characters, with how the elements that surround the story go from a pretty simple quest to a fantastic and unbelievable reality. 
From privilage boys, to domestic violence, to murder, the story goes and goes catching you since the beginning.







My only complain about the story, is that I would love to read more about the psychics and live in 300 Fox street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love